Planning for retirement is important for everyone. The younger you are, the easier it is to prepare.
- How is it easy to save for retirement when you’re young?
- 20 Years Old
- Save around $50-$100 per month
- You’ll accumulate around 1 million dollars by retirement age
- What is good advice to help plan for retirement?
- Start now
- Take advantage of employers retirement plan
- How do 401Ks benefit employees?
- Most employers will match a percentage of the employee’s contributions
- This percentage was dramatically increase the amount in your retirement fund