Switch to Southern Bank
4 Easy Steps to switch your existing account to Southern Bank:
- Open a new Southern Bank checking account at a convenient location in your community.
- The Checking Comparison Chart will help in your account selection.
- Complete the Change of Direct Deposit form to allow your direct deposit to be placed in your new Southern Bank account.
- Complete the Change of Automated Payment form to allow payments and drafts to your new Southern Bank account.
- Use the Account Balance Worksheet to balance your current and old checking accounts.
- Complete the Account Closing Authorization form to close your old account.
- Sign Up for Online Banking with Bill Pay.
- Consider switching CDs to Southern Bank as they mature.
- Set-up or transfer IRAs to Southern Bank.
- Make an appointment with a Southern Bank representative to discuss your needs or future needs, such as a mortgage or loan.