The Southern Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card offers competitive rates with a wide range of valuable features, safety benefits and the option to earn rewards.
- Purchase APR1 of 11.99%-22.99% based on your creditworthiness
- No annual fee
- Earn rewards with optional enrollment in BankMiles®2
- Cell phone protection3 when you pay your monthly cell phone bill with your eligible Southern Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Instant cash advances at any ATM (PIN required)
- Set up recurring bills to be paid automatically each month using your Visa card4
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services3
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver3
- Replacement of lost or stolen cards and zero liability for promptly reported fraud
- Exclusive Visa discounts
Normal credit approval applies.
1APR (Annual Percentage Rate) – The Prime Rate used to determine your APR is the Prime Rate as published in The Wall Street Journal on the last business day of the preceding calendar month. The current Prime Rate as of 6/30/2017 is 4.25% and may vary. The transaction fee for cash advances is $5 or 3% of the amount of the cash advance, whichever is greater. The transaction fee for foreign transactionsis 2% of each transaction after conversion to U.S. dollars.
2Optional BankMiles membership requires an annual fee of $50 which will be charged to your Southern Bank credit card upon enrollment. At that time, 2,500 bonus points will be credited to your BankMiles account.
3Cellular Telephone Protection, Travel and Emergency Assistance Services and Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver provided by Visa®. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please refer to your Visa Guide To Benefit for further details.
4If using a credit card, you can avoid incurring finance charges on these monthly bills by paying the amount of the bill charged in full each month.