Enhance Your Total Rewards Strategy
Better Benefits = Better Business
- Enhance employee total rewards strategies
- Help attract and retain talent
- Provide meaningful benefits for your workforce at no additional cost
- Increase employee engagement
- Reduce workforce financial stress
- Increase productivity with 100% direct deposit participation
- Enjoy easy implementation
Better Benefits = Happier Employees
- Customized financial education
- Suite of banking perks and discounts
- Cutting-edge technology, online and mobile
- Local contact for all financial needs
- Personalized service, Southern Style
Financial Wellness Starts Here™
Financial stress is costing you more than you know.
Financial stress is the number one cause of employee absenteeism and illness. It contributes to low productivity, workplace accidents, and distraction.
Now you can do something about it.
Most people were never, ever taught how to budget and manage finances. Simple education, easy-to-use tools, and the support of a community can help solve these problems. Southern Bank has created a suite of Financial Wellness resources to help you help your employees “get well” and stay well.
Financial Wellness Starts Here
In addition to online resources, we have a team of financial experts who will come to you, at your convenience, to teach your employees the fundamentals of money management. It’s all part of Southern@Work, and it is free to our business customers.
Financial Wellness Tools
The Money Mentor is your personal guide to financial knowledge. When you click the Start Here button below, the Mentor will ask a few short questions. Then, it will organize a list of short videos and educational resources to help you better reach your goals.
Whether you’re planning for college, a new home, or retirement, the Money Mentor tools on this page will help guide you to success. Your financial wellness starts here, so click the button below, and let’s get started!
My Budget Dashboard
All your financial info. All in one place. My Dashboard allows you to connect your bank accounts, your investments, your home, your loans, and more. Once connected, you’ll be able to easily monitor your activity, including spending, budgeting, and savings.