Wealth Management Services
At Southern Wealth Management, our goal is to help our clients comprehensively address all of their financial needs. We ensure that all aspects of our clients’ financial lives are working in concert to move them forward with the confidence that their family’s and business’s goals and dreams will be achieved. To that end, we are able to help clients in the following areas:
- Financial Planning – We can create a customized financial plan for you that will help you assess where you are in your financial journey relative to your goals for wealth accumulation, retirement, college funding, creation of a legacy for heirs, etc. This planning can incorporate your family business to ensure that a plan is in place to protect the value of the business and provide for the continuity of the business. The financial plan will become the “roadmap” that will guide future financial decisions.
- Retirement Planning – We can help you review whether or not you will have sufficient income in retirement to fund the lifestyle that you want to enjoy. If we find that more income for retirement needs to be created, we can take this into consideration in the management of your investments, and we can reposition assets to create additional income for retirement.
- Estate Planning – We can guide you regarding steps that should be taken to make sure your estate plan is in order. Estate documents must be drafted by an attorney, but we can outline things to be considered as you contemplate putting a plan in place or updating your existing plan. In guiding your estate planning, our focus will be on transferring your wealth in the most tax-efficient manner and, for business owners, ensuring that there is a business continuity plan in place (transition to the next generation, sale to third party or employees, ESOP, funded buy-sell agreement). We want to help you maximize the value of the business that you have worked so hard to build and retain as much of that value as possible. We have solutions for trust administration and trust settlement needs and for situations requiring a custodian for a self-directed IRA, allowing the flexibility to include non-traditional assets in a retirement account.
- Investment Management – We can review your existing investments to ensure that they are positioned appropriately with respect to your particular financial profile (time horizon, risk tolerance, tax considerations, need for income and liquidity). We then leverage our vast platform of investment solutions to create the proper customized allocation and diversification for your portfolio. We also have solutions for your business, including retirement plans for your employees and the ability to invest funds held in the business entity.
- Risk Management/Protection – We can review existing life insurance policies to confirm that they are structured properly. We can make recommendations regarding your need for life insurance and the type and level of coverage based on your life stage, your need to provide income for your family in the event of an untimely death, your need to fund college expenses, or your need to
extinguish debt. We can discuss long-term care planning and whether or not it makes sense for you to insure the risk of a medical event that could potentially deplete a significant portion of your assets.
Securities, investment advisory services, and insurance products are offered through Osaic Institutions, Inc., member FINRA SIPC and an SEC-registered investment advisor. Osaic and Southern Wealth Management are independent entities.
Investments in Securities, Annuities, and Insurance: Not FDIC Insured, Not Bank Guaranteed, May Lose Value, Not Guaranteed by any Government Agency, Not a Bank Deposit.
This site is designed for U.S. residents only. The services offered within this site are available exclusively through Osaic’s U.S. registered representatives. Osaic Institutions, Inc. U.S. registered representatives may conduct business with residents of the states for which they are properly registered only. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state.