With Southern@Work, your employees also receive perks with a Southern Bank account:
Employee Financial Wellness
Southern@Work Checking with no fees1 and no minimum deposit to get started
VISA® Check/Debit Card
No fees for out-of-network ATMs
Refunds up to $15 per month on fees charged by other bank ATMs
Southern@Work Savings account with no fees2
Direct Deposit, Online & Mobile Banking
$1000 ID Theft Protection and Restoration Services4, 5
Payment Card Protection
- Two ways to qualify to avoid fees on account: At least one direct deposit per statement cycle -or- maintain average daily balance of $2,500 or more. $20 monthly fee if qualifiers are not met.
- Requires a monthly transfer of $10 or more set up in Online Banking.
- Requires additional activation on BaZing.com
- Personal identity theft benefit is subject to additional terms and conditions.
- Insurance products are: NOT A DEPOSIT. NOT FDIC-INSURED. NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY. NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK.
Ready to help your employees Get Well?
Contact us to learn more.
The Money Mentor is your personal guide to financial knowledge. When you click the Start Here button below, the Mentor will ask a few short questions. Then, it will organize a list of short videos and educational resources to help you better reach your goals.
Whether you’re planning for college, a new home or retirement, the Money Mentor tools on this page will help guide you to success.
All your financial info. All in one place. My Dashboard allows you to connect all your bank accounts, your investments, your home, your loans and more. Once connected, you’ll be able to easily monitor all your activity, including spending, budgeting, and savings.
These short videos give you valuable information on timely financial topics, including identity theft, saving for retirement, and small business financing, to name a few.