This program includes customized financial wellness training, preferred mortgage rates, ID theft protection, savings on everyday purchases, and much more. And it’s FREE for employees of Southern Bank Business customers.
Here are just a few of the benefits of Southern@Work:
- Southern@Work Checking with no fees1 and no minimum deposit to get started
- VISA® Check/Debit Card
- Southern@Work Savings with no fees2 and Savings Made Simple
- Direct Deposit, Online and Mobile Banking
- Customized Financial Wellness Training
- Money Management Tools and Budget Planning Tools accessible online
- Credit Monitoring3
- $1,000 ID Theft Protection and Restoration Services4,5
- Payment Card Protection
Southern@Work is available to employees of companies enrolled in Southern@Work. If your company is not yet enrolled, ask your employer about it today!
Free Financial Wellness Tools
The Money Mentor is your personal guide to financial knowledge. When you click the Start Here button below, the Mentor will ask a few short questions. Then, it will organize a list of short videos and educational resources to help you better reach your goals.
Whether you’re planning for college, a new home, or retirement, the Money Mentor tools on this page will help guide you to success. Your financial wellness starts here, so click the button below, and let’s get started!
My Budget Dashboard
All your financial info. All in one place. My Dashboard allows you to connect your bank accounts, your investments, your home, your loans, and more. Once connected, you’ll be able to easily monitor your activity, including spending, budgeting, and savings.
Here you’ll find the tools to help you project your cash flow, plan for college, pay off debt, create a budget, and much more.
These short videos give you valuable information on timely financial topics, including identity theft, saving for retirement, and small business financing, to name a few.
- Two ways to qualify to avoid fees on account: at least one direct deposit per statement cycle -or- maintain an average daily balance of $2,500 or more. Monthly fee is $20 if qualifiers are not met.
- Requires a monthly transfer of $10 or more set up in Online Banking.
- Requires additional activation on BaZing.com.
- Personal identity theft benefit is subject to additional terms and conditions.
- Insurance products are: NOT A DEPOSIT. NOT FDIC-INSURED. NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY. NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK.
An Easy Way to Make Saving Automatic
With the Savings Made Simple program, every time you use your Southern Bank debit card the transaction is rounded up to the nearest dollar. To get started with this free service, all you need is your Southern Bank debit card and checking account, plus a Southern Bank savings account.