Rural Development’s housing programs finance new or improved housing for very low-to-moderate income families and individuals who wish to live in rural areas or rural cities and towns. The purpose is to provide financing with no down payment and at favorable rates and terms. Guaranteed loans are available to qualifying applicants who would not be able to purchase a home with a conventional loan without the loan guarantee.
USDA Government Backed Mortgages
- Learn More
- A mortgage loan offered to rural property owners by the United States Department of Agriculture.
- Purchases only
- Up to 100% financing
- 30 yr. Fixed Rate financing
- 1% USDA “Guarantee Fee” can be financed into the loan amount
- .35% USDA Monthly
- Single Family Residence, Townhome, Modular home, New manufactured home
- Construction loans are not allowed
- Seller can pay all closing cost
- Income limits based on County
- Home must be located in Rural Areas designated by each county
Our Loan Officers will work with you to determine which type of loan best suits your needs and budget. Contact your local branch and ask to speak with a Loan Officer.