Hey! If you’re thinking about getting a credit card for your small business, here are five key differences between your personal credit score and your business credit score.
- Range: Personal credit scores range from 300 to 850, while business scores generally range from 0 to 100.
- Data: Generally, the business reports and scores only include the business accounts, not your personal accounts.
- Privacy: With business credit reports, all information is public.
- Standardization: Business credit score calculators don’t follow a set industry standard and vary from bureau to bureau.
- Access: You will have to pay to see your business credit score from one of the three major business credit card bureaus.
For more information about business credit cards, visit southernbank.com/business/visa-credit-card.Share