Hey! Interested in the convenience of mobile banking, but worried about security? Here are 5 tips to keep your money safe.
- Use a unique password, and keep it secret.
- Check your connection. Website addresses that start with “https://“ indicate you are on a secure site.
- If someone contacts you and claims to work for your bank, contact your bank directly to verify the person is actually a representative.
- Regularly monitor your accounts and transactions so that you can spot and report fraud to your bank right away.
- Remember to log out of all your online accounts once you’ve checked them.
In addition to the security measures already in place by the bank, each of these tips can help make your mobile banking experience that much safer.
See you next time on Money Matters!Share