Now, it’s even more convenient to bank wherever you are – from your computer, tablet, or smartphone. And getting started is as easy as 1-2-3.
Welcome to the Southern Bank Mobile
and Online Banking experience.
*Before you can log in to our mobile app, you will need to set up Online Banking and create a personal Online Banking profile. All you need to set up your account is a personal Southern Bank checking account and a computer with internet access.
Note: If you have set up Online Banking but have not used it within the past 90 days, you must call Southern Bank Customer Care at 1-855-ASK-SBANK (1-855-275-7226) to reactivate your account. The Customer Care Center is open Monday through Friday 8am-7pm and Saturday 9 am-1pm. The center is closed on Sundays and federal holidays.
In addition to providing access to the new Southern Bank mobile app, Online Banking offers a ton of great benefits.
- Account Access: Enjoy convenient access to all of your connected accounts. You can transfer money, view your account summary, balance your checkbook, and have online access to all of your bank statements.
- Online Bill Pay: It’s fast, it’s easy, and can be done entirely through your Online Banking profile. No more stamps or checks, and you can choose to receive e-bills.
- My Dashboard: All of your financial info. All in one place. My Dashboard allows you to connect all of your bank accounts, your investments, your home, your loans, and more. Once your financial info is connected, you’ll be able to easily monitor all of your activities, including spending, budgeting, and savings.
- Budget Bubbles: Handling your budget and reaching your goals has never been easier. This tool provides a visual way to see where your money is really going and where you may need to adjust your budget.
Once you’ve set up your Southern Bank personal Online Banking account, you can download and launch your new SBT Mobile app for your smartphone, your tablet, or both.
To access your account with the new SBT Mobile app, you will use the same Username and Password that you use with Online Banking (Southernbank.com).
- If you’ve already set up Online Banking and have used it within the past 90 days, just download the app and enter the Username and Password you use for Online Banking.
- If you have NOT set up Online Banking, you can do so by clicking here to sign up for Online Banking. Then you will be able to log in to the app with your Online Banking Username and Password.
The new app also comes with great features, including mobile access to the benefits of your personal Online Banking platform.
Enhanced Debit Card Controls: Turn your debit card on and off with the tap of a button. Control your transactions by geography, purchase amount, transaction types, and more.
Zelle®: Send money with Zelle, one of the most widely accepted direct payment networks in the world. Zelle provides a fast, safe, and easy way to send money simply and securely to almost anyone in minutes.
Personal Finance Tools: Use a variety of tools to help you better manage your money. Make budgeting easy with Budget Bubbles. Review your spending habits and transactions. Set your financial goals and see how long it will take you to achieve them.
Account Controls: Deposit checks, transfer money between accounts, pay bills, receive instant real-time alerts for account activity, and view your account balance, all from the home screen.
Stay in touch: You can locate a branch or an ATM, contact our Customer Care team, and share our app with friends and family.
And so much more.
Take your new account to the next level.
With your new account comes access to tons of great features, such as My Dashboard, Money Mentor, Budget Bubbles, and person-to-person payments with Zelle. While you’re at it, call your Southern Bank representative to enroll your account in our Savings Made Simple program, an easy way to make saving automatic!
An Easy Way to Make Saving Automatic
With the Savings Made Simple program, every time you use your Southern Bank debit card the transaction is rounded up to the nearest dollar. To get started with this free service, all you need is your Southern Bank debit card and checking account, and a Southern Bank savings account.
- Q: What if I don’t use Online Banking?
- A: You don’t have to use Online Banking, but you do have to set it up in order to use our Mobile Banking app. Make sure you are active in your Southern Bank Online Banking by logging in via Southernbank.com from a supported browser at least once every 60 days.
- Q: How do I enroll in Online Banking and set up my online profile?
- A: To enroll, you will need your drivers license number and your checking account information. Then click on this link and follow the instructions on that page.
- Q: Can I use Face ID or fingerprint to open the app?
- A: Yes, AFTER you have logged in with your Username and Password and changed the settings to allow biometrics. It may take a few logins before your biometrics (Face or Touch ID) are recognized and usable on your device.
- Q: I am still having problems using Face ID or Touch ID login. What do I do?
- A: Log in to Mobile App > Click More > Click Settings > Click Quick Access > Turn Off Touch/Face ID. Close App and then reopen and turn the biometrics (Touch/Face ID) back on.
- Q: Why do I get an “Authenticate Device” message?
- A: For extra security, a special code is sent to your device the first time you log in. If this code is entered incorrectly or if your credentials are entered incorrectly (remember to use the same credentials as your Online Banking), you will be locked out for 24 hours. After 24 hours, you can attempt again.
- Q: Why do I continue to get an “Authenticate Device” message?
- A: You will receive this message until your device is recognized with our new Mobile App, which may take several login attempts, depending on the device.
- Q: Why do I have to change my Username and Password for the new app?
- A: The new app must have the same Username and Password as your Online Banking profile. This keeps your account information up to date in both places.
- Q: How do I reset my Password in the new Mobile App?
- A: To reset your Password, select the “Password Reset” button at the bottom of the screen. Do not enter your Username. Select the “Reset Your Password?” option in blue, then enter and verify your information. Click continue, and you will receive a one-time security code to change your Password.
- Q: How do I know if the app works with my device?
- A: The new app is compatible with the current and previous two versions of both iOS and Android. Check with your device manufacturer for the most current version of their operating system.
- Q: Why do I have to enroll in Online Banking?
- A: To access your account with the new app, you must have a personal Online Banking profile. Once you set up Online Banking, all your info will automatically transfer to the new app and you won’t miss a beat. It takes only minutes to do and will save you much time later.
Use your Southern Bank account with any of these mobile pay services.
Explore the Southern Bank Mobile App Features
Setting up Touch/Face ID
Learn how to activate Touch/Face ID in the app. Before you can set up Touch/Face ID, you’ll need to make a passcode for your device in your device settings. If you set Touch/Face ID to pay within apps, anyone with access to your device through Touch/Face ID will always have access to your SBT Mobile App.
The merchant alerts setting allows you to be notified when purchases are made at department stores, gas stations, grocery stores, or restaurants or other types of transactions you select are made.
Accessing Card Controls
Learn how to enable or disable your card, block international purchases, and enable or disable certain transaction types.
Making Mobile Deposits
The SBT Mobile app makes it even easier to make your deposits from anywhere.
Using Mobile Bill Pay
Pay bills while you’re on the go with the SBT Mobile app.
Setting up Mobile Wallet
Learn how to set up and use Mobile Wallet for fast-and-easy touchless payments.
Adding cards to Apple Pay
Once your Mobile Wallet is made, learn how to add cards to your iOS device.
Adding cards to Google Pay
Adding mobile payment methods to your Android device is easy using Google Pay.
Using My Dashboard
Learn how to access a variety of personal finance tools to help you manage your money.